Photobucket

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Campfire Fun!

Tonight we went up to Heber Canyon to have a campfire and hot dogs with the McLachlans. The kids had an awesome time running around outside. The adults managed to find things to occupy their time as well! There are lots of pictures, but I just couldn't narrow it down any more!
Brock HATES having the sun shine in his eyes!
Bryan "Mountain Man" McLachlan

Ty da Supa Fly

In the following photos you will see me being attacked by my tricky husband...Everything started out just fine.


Here I am...happy and content with a fair amount of personal space...


He lures me in with a fake hug...
Things are starting to get a little crazy...
and BAM! I almost lost my face!


Wendy and Brockers!


This is Bradlee's new pose for all photos.

Lisa is a genius and put the kids in the back of the truck to keep them from wandering off....and BONUS...the kids loved it!

Sharing some quality man time in the back of the truck. Apparently man time is pretty serious...




Throwing rocks in the stream. We can't keep these kids away from water...or rocks.




Now begins our UGLY photo shoot competition.
First you see Tyler's lame attempt at an ugly picture. Funny? Yes. Ugly? No. OK...maybe it is a little unflattering!

Lisa...pure sexy!

Wendy...she totally ate that piece of licorice after I took this picture. Just sayin'...

Megan and Cory...I do love this picture, but next time I would like to see a better effort. Not everyone has what it takes to be ugly enough to be a true contender in this competition.

AND THE UGLY PHOTO WINNER IS...
Seriously, I don't know why anyone even competes with me....I cannot be beat.



Finally we moved on to the balancing portion of the evening. This rock was a lot harder to stand on than you might think.






We also took a few awesome videos that I will post very soon!

4 comments:

Dani said...

You only won because I wasn't there, and you know it! I would totally be a contender in the ugly face contest! You guys make me laugh. What a fun family!

Wendy said...

In my defense, I tore off the end of that licorice before I ate it!!

Molly said...

I love to see the McLachlans as crazy and as ugly as the Briccos. Sweetness. Love the videos. Tell Tyler he pretty much rocks all the time!

Lisa McLachlan said...

NOBODY does ugly photos like the Briccos! LOL J/K. You're right, Tory. I think we can definately be uglier. :) Thanks for getting us out of our comfort zone.

Tory's Tunes