Photobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

My Baby is Two!

Then... Now...


Brock turned 2 this weekend. I wish he could just replicate himself at every stage of development, so I could keep him how he is, but still see how he'll turn out. Does that make any sense? His favorite things to eat are fruit, chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti and pretzels. I still can't get him to eat vegetables. He also loves nursery, cars and Diet Coke (don't even try to give him Sprite). He always says please and thank you. He even tells me thank you when I brush his teeth, change his diaper and put him in his crib! He has quite the temper! He is very easily agitated and let's you know it by making fists and screaming as loud as he can! I love how he snuggles into my shoulder and sucks his thumb almost every time I pick him up. He is always super excited to see Tyler when he comes home. As soon as he hears him come in the door, he stops whatever he is doing to run and give him a hug! He said a prayer for the first time this last week. I can't wait to see what kind of a person he'll turn out to be. I am sure there is something special in store for him!


1 comment:

Lindsey Jensen said...

He is growing up way too fast!!! He is adorable!! Glad to see everything is going well for you guys!

Tory's Tunes