Photobucket

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Boogie Update...

Well, I spent some time last night reading over all of my previous blog posts, and I am now recommitted to being a better blogger. So many cool stories and videos that I had totally forgotten about that I am glad to have recorded. From here on out I will be better...I PROMISE!
Bradlee has the most amazing memory ever! She remembers song lyrics that she only heard once, yards where she saw a cat five months ago, what she ate at the movies the last time she went...it is incredible! She still isn't speaking up to her age. I always know what she means, but she skips over/slurs a lot of her sentences. I need to look into getting her in speech therapy again now that we are here in SLC, but for some unknown reason I keep putting it off. Currently she is terrified of being burned. She thinks all water and food is too hot and will burn her.
She has also taken a liking to these glasses recently. My siblings might remember these as Grandpa Ken Bricco's glasses. I find Bradlee wearing them all the time. In this picture I had gone in one night after I thought she was asleep to check on her. As soon as I got close to her she threw the covers back and looked at me with these huge eyes and even bigger glasses! She cracks me up, and the best part is she knows she is funny!


Brock will be turning two in a couple weeks so stay tuned for a B. Chunks update very soon!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

So cute! That picture reminds me of a poem my mom used to tell us:

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good she was
very, very good.
But when she was bad, she was horrid.

Just sayin...

Love you boogers!!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

She is getting so big its crazy!!! And Brock will be 2 already??? It seriously feels like we just had his 1st birthday!!!

tenacious d said...

Those glasses are awesome and totally in style again. Bradster looks so cute in them.

Hannah said...

So cute! Aren't kids memories amazing, my boys remember the littlest details too! From even like 2 years ago!

Jennifer said...

Kids are so extremely entertaining. I love the glasses, and I love that kids are so great at having fun and being funny. I need to let that rub off a bit more onto myself.

Rowdy said...

that is awesome!

Tory's Tunes