Photobucket

Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Things...

Thanks for the tag, Kate!

1. I hate staying anywhere besides my own house. I refuse to take my shoes off in hotel rooms, and I won't allow the comforter to touch me (you know they don't wash those every time).

2. I would rather have nice things and a nice house than travel. I don't like travelling because I don't like staying anywhere besides my own house.

3. I dance and sing in my house as loud as I can, and I pretend that I am on stage in front of lots of people. It's one of my fantasies...and I am only halfway serious about it!

4. If I had to look like someone else, I would pick Eva Mendes. What can I say, I could use a little junk in the trunk...not anywhere else, but there, yes.

5. I am a quitter by nature. I don't really care for challenges or anything of the sort.

6. I have terrible social skills. People make me SOOO nervous.

7. I honestly believe that my parents know everything. I trust everything they say 100%, no questions asked.

8. I miss dancing more than anything. I am not that good at it, but it sure does make me happy. I plan to take it up again one day...on my own terms...my own style...in a studio...in my basement.

9. I once stole every life preserver from every pool in Klamath Falls. I had help, but I am pretty sure it was my idea. Well, not all of them, but a lot.

10. People say I am super competitive, but I don't really think so. Molly is WAY more competitive than I am. Oh yeah, and she's meaner.

11. My idea of a good time ALWAYS involves food.

12. Sometimes, I let Bradlee eat a cookie for breakfast...sue me.

13. I cheat at games.

14. I am not sentimental at all about material things.

15. Folding clothes is my least favorite household chore.

16. I LOVE Valentine's Day.

17. I have twelve frames hung on the wall in my basement with no pictures in them.

18. I think the vacuum is the greatest invention ever.

19. It is super hard for me to keep my eyes closed during prayers.

20. Almost every night I get up at about 2 am because I have to have some candy.

21. Remember when you were little and you would watch a karate movie, or something like that, and then for the next hour would be doing karate moves all over the house? Yeah, I still do that.

22. I only have five colors in my wardrobe...black, white, brown, pink & denim.

23. I like to fall asleep with the tv on.

24. I don't like to be touched.

25. I think having fewer nice clothes is way better than having lots of crappy clothes.

Wow! I thought 25 would be easy, but it was super hard. Sorry to those of you who actually read through all these.

8 comments:

k.young said...

Wow. I learned a lot! And you did that tag fast.

Rohatinsky Family said...

That was great! Your life is much more interesting than mine....or maybe it's just that you're a lot cooler than me. Ya, that's it!

Dani said...

I definitely did not know all those things about you, or would have even guessed half of them. I could have guessed the dancing, singing, and karate ones though. :)

Rowdy said...

i am soooooooo related to you.
miss ya!!

Jennifer said...

I never would have guessed that people make you nervous. I think you seem very sociable. Who knew!

k.young said...

I commented back to you on my blog.

Lindsey said...

Caylin convinces me sometimes that a cookie for breakfast is okay also. I would love to catch you in the pantry at 2 am searching for some candy also, hilarious! As a side note also, we would love to live by you guys again at some point also - we miss you! If you happen to be in town sometime with a free couple of hours, feel free to give us a call!

Molly said...

It's funny that Rowdy said that because I was thinking the same thing all the way through! And no I am not more competetive as you, but yes, I am maeaner! Recognize!

Oh and, your funny and whitty tory. I think that I definitely have rubbed off on you.

Tory's Tunes