Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's / Presidents' Day Weekend

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. I get super excited for it every year. Friday night Tyler and I took the kids to Red Lobster to celebrate. As usual, I ate all of my meal and some of Tyler's also. I just can't help myself.

Saturday morning we woke up and....THE VALENTINE BIRD CAME! Bradlee was so excited! The bird brought each of the kids valentines shirts. Bradlee also got a DVD, candy and a toy. Brock got a toy ball and a toy jeep. I have a feeling he will probably get some candy next year too!

Saturday afternoon all of the McLachlan's came to visit us for the weekend. It was so good to see family! Saturday night we went out to Red Lobster AGAIN! We got in in under an hour which was AWESOME.







Sunday we all went to church. Lisa came with me to my Sunday School class and shared an experience from her mission. It was really touching, and I was so glad she came. Also, Bradlee made cookies with grandma, and we played some sort of card game with LOTS and LOTS of Ski men. I think Tyler had the most ski men though!











Monday we went down the outdoor mall in Loveland. That was a blast because I LOVE me some shoppin'! The day was beautiful, and everyone had a great time walking around outside. The McLachlans bought Bradlee a Build-a-Bear which she obviously loves. Monday night we ate dinner at Godfather's pizza.



Our "long" weekend turned out to be way too short! I don't have any pictures of Collin or Lisa. I guess that means you guys will have to come back up soon!

6 comments:

k.young said...

How fun! Brock is getting TOO big TOO fast.
Man, maybe some weekend we can actually hang out! Novel, I know.

Dani said...

What a fun weekend! I love having family in town!

Jennifer said...

What a fun Valentine weekend. You guys really go all out! What a great way to celebrate such a fun holiday.

Molly said...

Those cookies look soooooo good!

Lezlie said...

Tory, those are so cute! I have to admit to being jealous. See you soon.

Lisa McLachlan said...

I'm glad to hear you don't have any pics of me. They never turn out good anyway. I sincerely enjoyed your class. You are a great teacher. How are the kids doing? Are they still sick? I am. I finally got some antibiotics, so hopefully I'll feel better soon. I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Tory's Tunes