Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

TAGGED - MY FIRSTS!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Michael Nunes, when I was a sophomore
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? YES! We are married!
4. What was your FIRST job? Rookstool-Moden Realty
5. What was your FIRST car? 97 Toyota Corolla, we still have it...kinda
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My mom
7. Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Bradlee, she was sick last night
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? No clue
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Hawaii
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Probably Michelle Hillegas, and I wish I knew how to get a hold of her.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? At my friend Karli's house in first grade.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to this morning? Brock, I got him out of his crib, and we woke up Tyler together.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time? I guess Rowdy's. I had a dress, I don't know if that made me in it or not.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Made Brock a bottle at 5 am.
15. FIRST tattoo? I got a henna tattoo in Vegas when I was 17 (my first semester at BYU). It was some design around my bicep.
16. FIRST piercing? My ears
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? I'll keep you posted...
18. FIRST movie you remember watching? I think Annie.
19. When was your FIRST detention? Never got detention, but I was ALWAYS in trouble my freshman year of seminary! ( Hey Jenny....a double wide trailer home instead of a....ring any bells?)
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Washington

4 comments:

k.young said...

Cute tag. I didn't get some of your answers, but that is probably not a surprise.
Good to know you are alive. I have texted you twice and not heard a thing.

Dani said...

I got a good laugh over a few of those. Oh good memories.

Aly said...

You went to prom with Micheal Nunez? I missed so much!

Jenny said...

Hahahaha, a double wide trailer home. Classic! Do you still have that poem somewhere?

Tory's Tunes