Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweetheart Tag


I got this tag a long time ago, but it was too good to let it go to waste! Better late than never...



My Sweetheart
1. Where did you first meet your sweetheart?
He approached me at ward prayer and said, "You are from Klamath Falls, right? Your last name is Bricco, right? Your dad's name is Terry, right?" Turns out he served his mission in K-town and totally knew my whole family!

2. What do you remember most about him/her?
He was wearing his South Davis t-shirt and old man slippers.

3. Who asked who out first?
He totally asked me out first. After all, he was practically stalking me. Just kidding, it was more of a mutual decision that we would go do something.

4. What did you do on your first date?
We went out to eat at an Italian restaurant on Center St. in Provo. I can't remeber the name of it right now, but I had lipstick on my teeth, and Tyler thought I might be "special".

5. What were your favorite things to do together when you were dating?
We ate and fought a lot, but we were also both very into music.

6. When was your first kiss with your sweetheart?
November 2003

7. When did you first realize you loved him or her?
Probably when he pulled my backpack over my head and pushed me down in the BYU library. Cracks me up to this day.

8.Who said it (I love you) first?
Well, I asked Tyler if he could ever love me, and he said he already did. So...techically he said it first, but I was totally fishing for it!

9.How did he/she propose?
Well due to the infamous "incident" that we don't speak of, I was currently at home in Klamath Falls, and one Sunday after church and after coming home from candy shopping in Granny's candy dresser, Tyler popped out of my closet and proposed.

10. What are two things you remember most about your wedding day?
How Tyler and I were truly best friends, and how lucky I was to have ALL of my siblings in the temple with me.

1 comment:

k.young said...

What a cute post! I love hearing about it!

Tory's Tunes