Photobucket

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brock Update

First of all, he has been holding his own bottle for a while now. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. It is really nice to be able to just hand it to him when I am in a hurry, but it means he is growing up too fast! Did I mention that I also still let Bradlee have a bottle from time to time? And the mother of the year award goes to...(wait for it)...TORY MCLACHLAN!

Secondly, he is crawling! I saw it for the first time yesterday night during family prayer. I had my eyes open, obviously, and watched him crawl over to Tyler. It took a lot of self control not to start cheering in the middle of the prayer.

He is getting so big! I sure am gonna miss Baby Brock!

8 comments:

Aly said...

I know what you mean. It is so fun seeing them do new things, but you don't want them to get any bigger and you want them to stay little and sweet forever. I love babies! Yea Brock!

Wendy said...

You forgot to mention that he's getting hair, too! I can't wait to see him!! He is so adorable! - love all you guys!!

k.young said...

Wow. He looks like a totally different kid than when I saw him last. Oh wait, it has been three months. Which is like a third of his lifetime.
He is super cute.

Lezlie said...

That is so cute. See you shopping soon.

Hannah said...

I just love the laugh he gave at the end of the video. Was he born in May? And by the way, could your kids be any cuter!!! I just love them!

Molly said...

Oh my gosh, that video is so stinking cute! You know the rememdy though don't you....time for #3!

Rowdy said...

Put a leash on that thing! hahaha. A beautiful nephew.

Jennifer said...

That picture of Brock crawling is so cute!!

Tory's Tunes