Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last Weekend

Saturday I went to Fort Collins to celebrate Thaiya's 7th birthday and Jetrin's 1st birthday at Chuck E Cheese. Bradlee was really excited to see her cousins. Jetrin would give Brock a hug everytime they were close. It was the cutest thing ever. Jamie said he would send me the pictures, but I don't expect I will see those anytime soon. He also told me he would update his blog!

Right after the birthday party, I had to hurry back up to Cheyenne to the Ward Valentine's party that the Elders were putting on. It was an awesome party....too bad only like 20 people showed up! Their loss!!!

Sunday we had a sister in our ward and her husband, who is an investigator, over for dinner. They are a super fun family, and it was really nice to get to know them better.

2 comments:

k.young said...

What a fun weekend! Next time you should come to Littleton! How 'bout it, huh?

Unknown said...

How fun to see the Bricco's! They do need to update thier blog! Your family all looks great, and Bradley is getting so pretty.

Tory's Tunes