Photobucket

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bradlee Update


Bradlee is finally struggling with this whole new baby thing. She has mixed emotions about him. She has recently found out that is pretty easy to drag him around on the hard wood floors when he is on a blanket. The other day I went into the living room to get Brock from where I had left him, and he wasn't there! Bradlee had dragged him into the kitchen with her to watch tv. However, she HATES it when he cries. Usually when he cries, she will tell him, "that's no no!" A couple nights ago when she was already in bed trying to sleep, Brock started crying really loud. All of a sudden we hear Bradlee yelling at him from her room, "HEY!! Shh!" She just kept yelling that over and over again. I thought it was pretty funny.

6 comments:

Lezlie said...

before you know it she'll be old and gone. try to have fun, or bring her to me:) She's omne of a kind.

Jennifer said...

Bradlee, I understand completely!! I don't like crying either, not even a little bit! I'm rather impatient with it myself.

Wendy said...

Can she come to my house and tell Bryan that when he's snoring?

k.young said...

How funny. She is getting so big!

tenacious d said...

She's a force to be reckoned with!

Lindsey Jensen said...

She is so funny! Your mom is right she really is one of a kind!

Tory's Tunes