Photobucket

Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Weekend

Friday night we had an Elders Quorum activity. They had a couple Wiis set up with projectors and big screens. There was also a BBQ. Tyler was super stressed out about the activity all week, but there was a really good turn out. I think it went really well.

Saturday night we went to the Greek Festival. Greek food...not my favorite. Tyler said, "Gyros are okay. They wouldn't be my first choice...or my twelfth".

After that we celebrated our friend Heather's birthday. They had a chocolate fountain and lots of yummy food to dip in it. It was really fun.

Here are the Cuppys, Bangerters and Tyler at the Greek Festival.

The Birthday Girl! She's gonna love this picture!

Mandy and Michael. Clearly, Michael had been enjoying some chocolatey goodness.

Bishop and Brock. Bishop spent most of his night either holding Brock or reading to Bradlee. It was pretty cute.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

At first I thought your first picture was the Elder's Quorum party . . . boy do those Elder's love the Wii! Glad you clarified!!
Looks like lots of fun, though.

Julie said...

I thought the first picture was your elders Quorum party too. I saw the "Coffee" sign on the wall and was a little confused. I love playing with Wii's. Jeremy lets me play with his Wii when ever I want :)

k.young said...

Looks like a fun weekend. How fun to have friends. We don't have any friends. It sucks. When are you gonna come down here and hang out with us?

Lindsey Jensen said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. Tyler always makes me laugh with his comments! I'm with him on Greek food though I don't think it would be even close to 12th place for me!

Tory's Tunes