Photobucket

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Got Tagged!

KEEPIN' IT REAL!
So, here's how it works...You are supposed to take pictures of all these items or places in your house AS IS! That is why this is called "KEEPIN' IT REAL". No cleaning or tidying...JUST TAKE THE PICTURES.
Favorite Pair of Shoes: These are my favorites, but I probably wear them the least. Bradlee is too freakin' fast!
Kitchen Sink:
Nothing to report.


Refrigerator:
Not that exciting, but still kinda gross all at the same time.


Laundry Room:
I made sure I took a close up of just the washer and dryer. We use this room for storage too, so it is pretty, um....let's just say...busy!


Any Bathroom in the House:
This is Bradlee and Brock's bathroom. It is also the only bathroom that you can really get a decent picture of.


What your child is doing right now:
Let me break this down for you. Apparently, while in the process of getting undressed, she decided she was going to get into something in the kitchen. Once she saw that she was caught, she just stopped where she was and acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. Good thing I caught her!


My Side of the Closet:
YIKES! These are all my fat and pregnancy clothes still. I haven't brought all my regular clothes up from the basement yet.


Favorite Room in the House:
I used to hate being downstairs, but after spending a lot of time down there this summer, I have come to appreciate it. I know having the treadmill out in the open like that is ghetto, but I like to watch movies while I run, so get off my fat back!
I tag: Hannah, Lindsey, Megan and Jennifer.

8 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Very fun, I like this one! I will do it on my blog forsure!

Julie said...

Um, first off I'd like to thank you profusely for not tagging me. No one would ever come over again. And I think you're a dirty liar and cleaned your house like crazy before you took these pictures. Please tell me this is true or I'll hate you more.

Wendy said...

Julie, you might as well hate her now. (J/K) I've never seen her house when it hasn't looked like that. (Except when all of her in-laws stay for a few days and leave their crap all over!)

k.young said...

Like you even have fat clothes...
Cute pictures. I love that your house is always so clean.

Hannah said...

hah! Ok I'll do it! It looks like you have a nice house, lots of room? We're busting out the seams over here. We are starting to house hunt tho.

Hannah said...

Haha! I don't cook either! I have alot of cupboards in my kitchen, but it's not very big!

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I'm doing this for sure! Not that my house stands a chance against yours this week, but that's just how the cookie crumbles (literally) I guess. Thanks for the tag. :)

Molly said...

Also, thanks for not tagging me. All your stuff looked clean!

Tory's Tunes